Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Finish-A-Long Q4: Optimistic Goal Setting Time

she can quilt

I decided for the final quarter of 2013 - no more new projects. I do apologize but you will have seen all these photos before, however, I will complete all my leftovers:

1. Quilt for my bed. - I will take this one back out of its project bag. I will!

 

2. EPP. I have a lot of plane flights in the near future so maybe...


3-4.  Two charity quilts (boy and girl). My goal has been 2 charity quilts per year and I haven't made any yet so here we go.



Linking up with the other optimists at She Can Quilt. Let's finish up 2013 with a bang.

4 comments:

  1. Quilt for the bed! Quilt for the BED! QUILT FOR THE BED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great goal, the charity quilts. And I love the look of your bed quilt. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors for your bed quilt are so pretty together. You have many of the same colors in your EPP project. Good luck - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete